Homemade Pasta Roni
Prepare a homemade version of the beloved dish Pasta Roni with our detailed recipe. This is a simple and tasty dish that is perfect for dinner. Spaghetti seasoned with herbs and Parmesan cheese will surely delight your taste buds.
- 200g spaghetti,
- 2 tablespoons of butter,
- 1 small onion, finely chopped,
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil,
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano,
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme,
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 2 cups of chicken broth,
- 1/2 cup of cream,
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan
Recipe Difficulty: Easy
How to Make Homemade Pasta Roni
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onion and garlic, sauté, stirring, until they become soft and fragrant, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spaghetti, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and thyme. Sauté, stirring, until the spaghetti starts to turn golden, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour over the spaghetti and mix well. Gradually add the chicken broth, constantly stirring to avoid lumps.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Then reduce the heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the spaghetti becomes soft, about 10-12 minutes.
- Add the cream and Parmesan, mix well. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens.
- Serve hot. If desired, sprinkle with additional Parmesan on top.
Enjoy your meal!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- Calories: 450 kcal
- Protein: 15 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 3 g
Add a review