Ground Beef Stroganoff Noodles
Try this detailed step-by-step recipe for Ground Beef Stroganoff Noodles. Juicy meat, fragrant mushrooms, and creamy sauce perfectly combined with wide noodles. This recipe is sure to become a favorite in your home!
- 500g of beef (the fillet part is best),
- 2 tablespoons of oil,
- 1 large onion,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 250g of mushrooms (champignons or white mushrooms),
- 1 tablespoon of flour,
- 1 cup of beef broth,
- 1 cup of sour cream or heavy cream,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- 300g of noodles (wide noodles are best),
- Greens for serving (parsley or dill)
How to Make Ground Beef Stroganoff Noodles
- Cut the beef into thin strips. Salt and pepper it.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the beef until golden brown. Remove the meat from the pan.
- In the same pan, fry the chopped onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and fry until they are golden.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with flour and mix well.
- Slowly pour in the broth, stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Return the meat to the pan, add sour cream or cream, mix and let it simmer on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Mix the cooked noodles with the stroganoff and serve, sprinkled with greens.
Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 550
- Protein: 35g
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary depending on the exact ingredients used in the recipe.