Quick Beef Stir-Fry
Quick Beef Stir-Fry is a delicious and nutritious dish that can be prepared in just 30 minutes. Beef stir-fried with vegetables in soy and oyster sauces provides a rich taste and a wonderful combination of textures.
- 500g of beef (a fillet part would be best),
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce,
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch,
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil,
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced,
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced,
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced,
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced,
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce,
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe Difficulty: Easy
How to Make Quick Beef Stir-Fry
- Slice the beef into thin strips. In a bowl, mix the beef, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Stir and let it marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a pan or wok over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil and minced garlic. Sauté the garlic until it turns golden.
- Add the marinated beef and stir-fry until it turns brownish. This will take about 2-3 minutes. Remove the beef from the pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add the sliced peppers and carrot. Stir-fry the vegetables until they become soft but remain crispy.
- Return the beef to the pan. Add the oyster sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir and stir-fry for another 1-2 minutes so that all the ingredients are well coated with the sauce.
- Serve the finished beef stir-fry hot, garnishing with herbs as desired.
Enjoy your meal!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- Calories: 350 kcal
- Protein: 25 g
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 3 g
Add a review