Homemade Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef
Learn how to make delicious homemade spaghetti sauce with ground beef. Our step-by-step recipe will guide you to create the perfect dish for dinner!
- Ground beef - 500 g,
- Spaghetti - 500 g,
- Onion - 1 pc.,
- Carrot - 1 pc.,
- Garlic - 2 cloves,
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp.,
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp.,
- Dry red wine - 100 ml,
- Broth (beef or vegetable) - 500 ml,
- Salt, pepper - to taste,
- Sugar - a pinch,
- Basil, oregano - to taste
How to Make Homemade Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef
- Dice the onion, grate the carrot on a fine grater, and mince the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the onion until golden. Add the carrot and garlic, and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Add the ground beef to the pan. Fry, stirring, until the beef turns brown.
- Add the tomato paste, mix, and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Add the wine, let it evaporate a bit, then add the broth, salt, pepper, sugar, basil, and oregano. Stir and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer the sauce for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti in a large amount of salted water until al dente according to the instructions on the package.
- When the spaghetti is ready, drain the water, add a little olive oil to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together.
- Serve the spaghetti with the sauce, sprinkling grated Parmesan on top if desired.
Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 600 kcal
- Protein: 30 g
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 70 g
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary depending on the specific ingredients used in the recipe.