"Bounty" Cottage Cheese Casserole
The "Bounty" cottage cheese casserole without flour is a delicious and healthy dish that is perfect for breakfast or as a dessert. It is made with only natural ingredients: cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, coconut flakes, chocolate, and cream. The preparation takes about an hour, and the result will definitely please you!
- Cottage cheese - 500 g,
- Eggs - 3 pcs.,
- Sugar - 100 g,
- Vanilla sugar - 1 packet,
- Coconut flakes - 100 g,
- Chocolate - 100 g,
- 33% cream - 100 ml
How to Make "Bounty" Cottage Cheese Casserole
- Preparation of ingredients. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. The cottage cheese should be fresh and without excess liquid. Choose the chocolate according to your taste - you can use milk, dark, or even white chocolate.
- Preparation of the cottage cheese mass. Beat the eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar until smooth. Add the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Adding coconut flakes. Add the coconut flakes to the cottage cheese mass and mix well again.
- Baking. Spread the resulting mass in a form, previously greased with butter or lined with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes, until golden brown.
- Preparation of chocolate glaze. In a saucepan, mix the cream and chocolate, put on a slow fire and constantly stirring, bring to a complete dissolution of the chocolate.
- Decoration. Take the finished casserole out of the oven and let it cool a bit. Then pour over the chocolate glaze and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Serving. Let the casserole cool completely, then it can be served. This casserole is perfect for breakfast or as a dessert.
Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 300 kcal
- Proteins: 15 g
- Fats: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g