Chocolate Candies with Puffed Rice
Prepare delicious and crunchy chocolate candies with puffed rice right at home. This simple recipe is sure to delight you and your loved ones!
- Puffed rice - 40 grams,
- Dark chocolate - 200 grams,
- Butter - 50 grams,
- Powdered sugar (optional) - 2 tablespoons
How to Make Chocolate Candies with Puffed Rice
- Start by chopping the chocolate into small pieces and put it in a bowl.
- Add the butter to the bowl. Place the bowl over a water bath and let the chocolate and butter melt completely, stirring occasionally.
- When the chocolate is completely melted, add the puffed rice to it. Mix thoroughly so that the rice is evenly coated with chocolate.
- Take a candy mold or ice cube tray and fill each hole with the resulting mixture. If you don't have a special mold, you can use any other mold, for example, a muffin tin.
- Put the mold in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours so that the candies solidify completely.
- When the candies have solidified, remove them from the mold. If you want, you can sprinkle them with powdered sugar on top for extra flavor and a beautiful appearance.
That's it, your chocolate candies with puffed rice are ready! Enjoy this delicious dessert with your loved ones.
- Calories: 150 kcal
- Protein: 2 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g