Pine Cone Jam with Honey
Prepare a delicious and healthy pine cone jam with honey using our homemade recipe. This unique dessert will surprise you with its distinctive taste!
- Pine cones - 30 pieces (young, about 3-5 cm in size),
- Sugar - 1 kg,
- Water - 1 liter,
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
How to Make Pine Cone Jam with Honey
- Collection and preparation of cones. Collect young pine cones. They should be soft and no larger than 5 cm in diameter. Rinse them thoroughly under running water to remove all impurities.
- Preparation of syrup. Pour water into a saucepan, add sugar, and put it on the fire. Cook until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Cooking cones. When the syrup is ready, add the pine cones to it. Cook them over low heat for about 1 hour. During cooking, the cones should become transparent.
- Adding honey. When the cones become transparent, add honey to the jam and mix well. Cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Packing the jam. Pour the hot pine cone jam with honey into sterilized jars and close with lids. Leave the jars to cool upside down.
- Storage. After completely cooling down, the jars can be stored in a cool dark place.
Pine cone jam with honey is ready! This is a tasty and healthy treat that can be used as a standalone dessert or added to tea.
- Calories: 250 kcal
- Protein: 0 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 65 g