Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin
This recipe for marinated grilled pork tenderloin is the perfect option for an outdoor dinner. The meat, soaked in a flavorful marinade, becomes incredibly juicy and delicious.
- Pork Tenderloin - 1 kg,
- Soy Sauce - 1/2 cup,
- Honey - 2 tablespoons,
- Garlic - 3 cloves,
- Ginger - 1 teaspoon (grated),
- Black Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon,
- Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons,
- Lemon Juice - 2 tablespoons
3h 0m cooking
Recipe Difficulty: Medium
How to Make Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Marinade Preparation: In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, minced garlic, grated ginger, black pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. This will be your marinade.
- Marinating: Place the pork tenderloin in the marinade, making sure it's fully coated. Cover the bowl and leave it in the refrigerator for 2-8 hours.
- Preheat the Grill: Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Grilling: Remove the pork tenderloin from the marinade and place it on the grill. Cook for about 20-25 minutes, turning every 5-7 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Checking Doneness: Use a meat thermometer to check for doneness. The internal temperature should reach 145-155 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Resting: Once the pork tenderloin is done, let it "rest" for 5-10 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute evenly throughout the meat.
- Serving: Slice the pork tenderloin into thin slices and serve with your favorite sides.
Enjoy your meal!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- Calories: 350 kcal
- Protein: 35 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Sodium: 800 mg
- Sugar: 8 g
Add a review