Roasted Pork Loin
Discover a mouthwatering recipe for roasted pork loin. Follow the step-by-step instructions, gather the ingredients, and enjoy a flavorful dish that is sure to impress.
- Pork loin (fillet),
- Olive oil,
- Juice of one lemon,
- Other spices according to taste
How to Make Roasted Pork Loin
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
- Purchase the desired size of pork loin.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit).
Step 2: Prepare the marinade
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, juice of one lemon, salt, pepper, and any other desired spices.
- Place the pork loin in the marinade and let it marinate for 30-60 minutes to absorb the flavors.
Step 3: Sear the loin
- Heat a skillet with oil over medium heat.
- Sear the pork loin on all sides until golden brown (approximately 2-3 minutes per side).
Step 4: Roast in the oven
- Transfer the seared pork loin to a roasting pan or baking dish.
- Place the pan with the loin in the preheated oven and roast for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit (63-65 degrees Celsius).
Step 5: Rest and slice
- After roasting, remove the loin from the oven and cover it with foil.
- Let the pork loin rest for about 10-15 minutes to allow the juices to distribute evenly.
- Slice the roasted pork loin into thin slices and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
The nutritional values of roasted pork loin can vary depending on the portion size and specific ingredients used. However, on average, a serving of roasted pork loin (approximately 100g) may contain the following approximate nutritional values:
- - Calories: around 250-300 calories
- - Protein: around 25-30 grams
- - Fat: around 15-20 grams
- - Carbohydrates: negligible amount, usually less than 1 gram
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary depending on the specific recipe and cooking method used.