Pizza on the Grill
Prepare a delicious and juicy pizza right on the grill! This recipe is perfect for summer outdoor parties. Fresh ingredients, melted cheese, and a crispy crust - everything you need for the perfect pizza.
- Pizza dough - 500 g,
- Pizza sauce - 200 g,
- Mozzarella cheese - 200 g,
- Your favorite toppings (such as ham, mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc.),
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp,
- Dried basil, oregano - to taste
How to Make Pizza on the Grill
- Prepare the grill: Preheat the grill to medium heat. If you have a gas grill, turn on all burners. If you have a charcoal grill, distribute the coals evenly across the surface.
- Prepare the dough: Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Roll out each part into a thin circle about 30 cm in diameter. If the dough is too sticky, dust it with flour.
- First grilling stage: Place one dough circle directly on the grill grate. Grill for 1-2 minutes or until the dough starts to bubble and turns golden on the bottom. Flip the dough and cook for another 1 minute, then transfer to a plate. Repeat the process with the second dough circle.
- Toppings: Brush both sides of each dough circle with olive oil. Then spread the pizza sauce, leaving the edges free. Sprinkle with mozzarella and add your favorite toppings. Sprinkle with dried herbs.
- Second grilling stage: Return the pizza to the grill and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until the cheese melts and the toppings become hot. If you have a gas grill, you can close the lid for better cheese melting.
- Serving: Remove the pizza from the grill and let it cool a bit before serving. Enjoy!
Please note that nutritional values can vary depending on the ingredients used and their quantities. Here are approximate values for one serving of pizza:
- Calories: 300-400 kcal
- Proteins: 12-15 g
- Fats: 10-15 g
- Carbohydrates: 40-50 g
- Fiber: 2-3 g
- Sugar: 3-5 g
These are general estimates and may vary depending on the specific ingredients used in your recipe.