Orange Peel Drink
Discover how to make a refreshing homemade drink using orange peels with our easy step-by-step recipe. This unique beverage is not only delicious but also a great way to reduce waste by utilizing the peels of oranges. Perfect for a hot summer day!
- Peels from 4 oranges,
- 1 liter of water,
- 1/3 cup sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional),
- Ice for serving (optional)
How to Make Orange Peel Drink
- Thoroughly wash the oranges before peeling them. Peel the oranges, trying not to take the white part as it can make the drink bitter.
- Put the orange peels in a pot, add water, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add sugar, stirring well until it is fully dissolved.
- If you're using vanilla extract, add it at this point and stir well again.
- Let the drink cool down, then strain it to remove the orange peels.
- Serve the drink cold, adding ice if desired.
- Calories: 194 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Vitamin C: 85 mg
Please note that nutritional values can vary depending on the size of the oranges and the amount of sugar you add.