Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce
Discover how to make spicy and flavorful Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce with our step-by-step recipe. This guide will help you easily and quickly prepare this popular American sauce at home. Perfect for marinating chicken or as a dipping sauce.
- 2/3 cup of hot sauce (e.g., Frank's RedHot),
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter,
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of white vinegar,
- 1/4 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce,
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder,
- Salt to taste
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce
- In a medium saucepan, combine the hot sauce, butter, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and salt.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly to ensure the ingredients blend well together.
- Once the sauce starts to boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for another 5-10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and let the sauce cool. It will thicken more as it cools.
- Use the sauce to marinate chicken wings before frying or as a dipping sauce.
Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g
- Sodium: 410mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Please note that these values can vary depending on the specific products you use.