This recipe features classic Gazpacho - a traditional Spanish cold soup that's perfect for the summer months. Made from fresh tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, and garlic, this soup is a delicious and healthy dish that can be served as an appetizer or main course.
- 6 ripe tomatoes,
- 1 cucumber,
- 1 small bell pepper,
- 1 small onion,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- Bread crumbs or white bread (optional)
How to Make Classic Gazpacho
- Chop the tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, and garlic into large pieces.
- Place all the vegetables in a blender or food processor.
- Add the olive oil, white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Blend everything until smooth. If the soup is too thick, you can add a little water or bread crumbs/white bread.
- Pour the gazpacho into a bowl and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Calories: Approximately 110
- Protein: Approximately 2g
- Fat: Approximately 7g (1g of saturated fat)
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 10g (3g of dietary fiber, 6g of sugar)
- Sodium: Approximately 10mg
Please note that these values can vary depending on the serving size and the specific ingredients you use.