Okroshka with Sparkling Mineral Water
Okroshka with sparkling mineral water is a refreshing cold soup, perfect for summer days. It consists of fresh cucumbers, radishes, green onions, and dill, as well as potatoes, eggs, and boiled sausage or ham. All ingredients are diced and mixed with a dressing made of sour cream, mustard, and vinegar. Before serving, the dish is diluted with cold sparkling mineral water, giving it a light and unique taste.
- Sparkling mineral water — 1 liter,
- Fresh cucumbers — 3-4 pcs.,
- Radishes — 1 bunch,
- Green onions — 1 bunch,
- Dill — 1 bunch,
- Chicken eggs — 4 pcs.,
- Potatoes — 3-4 pcs.,
- Boiled sausage or ham — 300 g,
- Sour cream — 200 g,
- Mustard — 1 tsp.,
- Apple cider vinegar — 1-2 tsp.,
- Salt, pepper — to taste
How to Make Okroshka with Sparkling Mineral Water
- Potatoes. Boil the potatoes in their skins until done. Let them cool, peel, and dice.
- Eggs. Hard boil the eggs (about 10 minutes after water starts boiling). Let them cool, peel, and dice.
- Cucumbers, radishes, onions. Clean and dice the cucumbers, radishes, and green onions.
- Sausage or ham. Dice into small cubes.
- Dressing. In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Stir well until smooth.
- Combining. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, cucumbers, radishes, onions, sausage or ham. Add the dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Adding sparkling mineral water. Before serving, place the vegetable and meat mixture into individual bowls and pour over with cold sparkling mineral water. If desired, add a dollop of sour cream on top.
- Serving. Serve the Okroshka cold, sprinkled with dill on top.
Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 150 kcal
- Proteins: 6 g
- Fats: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 3 g