Bolognese Pasta is a delightful dish made with spaghetti and a meat sauce cooked with beef, pork, and tomatoes. Perfect for a family or friends' dinner.
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp,
- Onion - 1, finely chopped,
- Carrot - 1, finely chopped,
- Celery - 1 stalk, finely chopped,
- Beef mince - 400 g,
- Pork mince - 200 g,
- Red dry wine - 150 ml,
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp,
- Canned tomatoes - 400 g,
- Garlic - 2 cloves, finely chopped,
- Salt, pepper - to taste,
- Spaghetti - 400 g,
- Parmesan cheese - optional
How to Make Bolognese Pasta
- Prepare the Vegetables: Chop the onion, carrot, and celery into small cubes.
- Sauté the Vegetables: In a deep pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the vegetables until soft.
- Add the Meat: Add the beef and pork mince, and cook until done, stirring constantly.
- Add the Wine: Pour in the wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- Add the Tomatoes: Add the tomato paste and canned tomatoes, season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- Cook the Spaghetti: Cook the spaghetti in salted water until al dente, then drain.
- Combine: Add the spaghetti to the pan with the sauce and mix well.
- Serve: Plate up, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve Hot: Bolognese Pasta is ready to be served!
This recipe for classic Italian Bolognese Pasta will give you a true taste of Italy right in your home. Buon appetito!
- Calories: 650 kcal
- Proteins: 35 g
- Fats: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 70 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5 g
- Sugars: 8 g