Spaghetti with Mushrooms
Spaghetti with mushrooms is a simple and delicious dish that you can prepare at home. The combination of fragrant mushrooms, creamy sauce, and al dente spaghetti creates a unique flavor. This recipe is suitable for a weekday dinner or a special occasion. Serve with fresh herbs for an added aroma.
- Spaghetti - 200 g,
- Mushrooms (preferably champignons) - 200 g,
- Onion - 1 piece,
- Garlic - 2 cloves,
- Cream (20-30%) - 200 ml,
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp,
- Salt, pepper - to taste,
- Parsley (or basil) - for serving
How to Make Spaghetti with Mushrooms
- Preparation of ingredients. Slice the onion into thin half-rings, finely chop the garlic. Slice the mushrooms. Leave the spaghetti whole.
- Cooking the mushrooms. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic, fry until golden. Add the mushrooms, fry them until ready, salt and pepper.
- Cooking the spaghetti. In a large amount of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti until "al dente" (i.e., until they remain slightly hard inside). Save some of the water in which the spaghetti was boiled.
- Combining the ingredients. Add the cream to the pan with the mushrooms, bring to a boil. Add the spaghetti, stir. If the sauce is too thick, add a little pasta water. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving. Serve the spaghetti with mushrooms, sprinkled with fresh herbs.
Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 550 kcal
- Proteins: 18 g
- Fats: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 65 g