Asian-Inspired Pork and Mushroom Sloppy Joes
Asian-Inspired Pork and Mushroom Sloppy Joes is a delicious dish that combines juicy pork, flavorful mushrooms, and spices. The dish is served in a hamburger bun, making it perfect for lunch or dinner. The preparation takes about 30 minutes.
- 500g of pork, cut into small pieces,
- 200g of mushrooms, thinly sliced,
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced,
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced,
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce,
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce,
- 1 teaspoon of sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes,
- 4 hamburger buns,
- Fresh herbs for serving (such as green onions or cilantro)
How to Make Asian-Inspired Pork and Mushroom Sloppy Joes
- Heat a pan with a little oil. Add the pork and cook until it turns brown. Remove the pork from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook until the onion becomes translucent and the mushrooms turn golden.
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Return the pork back to the pan. Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Stir everything together and cook for another 5 minutes, allowing the pork to absorb all the flavors.
- Warm up the hamburger buns. Distribute the prepared mixture onto the buns.
- Serve with fresh herbs on top.
Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 450 kcal
- Protein: 25 g
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 5 g