Tabaka Chicken Thighs
Prepare flavorful and juicy Tabaka-style chicken thighs with our step-by-step recipe. This simple and delicious dish will be a great addition to your table.
- Chicken thighs - 4 pieces,
- Salt - to taste,
- Ground black pepper - to taste,
- Garlic - 3 cloves,
- Bay leaf - 2 pieces,
- Vegetable oil - for frying
Recipe Difficulty: Easy
How to Make Tabaka Chicken Thighs
- Preparation of ingredients. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Rinse the chicken thighs thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
- Seasoning the chicken. Salt and pepper the thighs on both sides. Peel the garlic and press it, then rub the meat with it.
- Frying the chicken. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. When it is hot enough, put the thighs in with the skin side down. Place a bay leaf on top.
- Preparing the "press". To give the thighs a "Tabaka" shape, they need to be pressed with something heavy. You can use a hot cast-iron press, but if you don't have one, a regular plate with water or another pan on top will do.
- Frying. Fry the thighs under the press over medium heat for about 10-15 minutes, then carefully turn them over and fry for another 10-15 minutes on the other side.
- Serving the dish. Serve the ready "Tabaka" chicken thighs hot. They go well with any side dishes or vegetable salads.
Enjoy your meal!
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
- Calories: 350 kcal
- Protein: 25 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
Add a review