Classic Caesar Salad
Try our detailed step-by-step recipe for making a classic Caesar Salad. With juicy chicken, crunchy croutons, fresh lettuce, and homemade Caesar dressing, this salad will become your favorite!
- Romaine lettuce - 1 head,
- Chicken breast - 2 pieces,
- Garlic - 2 cloves,
- Croutons - 100 g,
- Parmesan cheese - 50 g,
- Egg - 1 piece,
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp,
- Olive oil - 50 ml,
- Mustard - 1 tsp,
- Salt, pepper - to taste
How to Make Classic Caesar Salad
- Preparing the chicken: Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper, then fry it in a pan with a little olive oil until golden brown. After frying, let the chicken cool, then cut it into thin strips.
- Preparing the croutons: Cut white bread into cubes, then fry them in a pan with garlic and olive oil until golden brown.
- Preparing Caesar sauce: Beat an egg in a blender or mixer, then add garlic, mustard, lemon juice, and olive oil. Beat until smooth. Add grated parmesan, salt, and pepper to taste, then beat again until well combined.
- Assembling the salad: Tear the lettuce leaves by hand and place them at the bottom of a large salad plate. Distribute the chicken and croutons on top. Pour all with Caesar sauce and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
Your classic Caesar Salad is ready! Enjoy your meal!
- Calories: 350 kcal
- Protein: 25 g
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
Please note that these values are approximate and can vary depending on the serving size and the specific ingredients you use.